Since its inception, NITYA and its team is known for its wide experience and knowledge base in Indirect tax laws. NITYA has created a niche for itself in the industry by providing well researched and articulated advisories on critical issues around GST, Customs and other allied laws.
At NITYA, we aim to work as a business advisor to you, bringing forth the complex matrix of different tax laws in a simple, understandable and executable manner. Our service offerings in advisory section encompass following areas:
Goods and Services Tax (‘GST’):
- Transaction structuring including analysis of procurement and supply chain models to build tax efficiencies and determine tax saving opportunities
- Review of contracts, policies, deeds etc. to ensure compliances with indirect tax laws and explore tax optimization opportunities
- Support in audits, summons and various enquiries initiated by departmental authorities
- Determining tariff classification and applicable GST rates
- Identifying and maximizing GST refund claims and support in filing thereof
- Advisory on routine business queries
Customs, Foreign Trade Policy and other allied laws:
- Advisory on legal and procedural issues under Customs and Foreign Trade Policy
- Identifying eligibility and providing assistance in availing various export incentives like Duty Drawback and those under Foreign Trade Policy including RoDTEP, EPCG, Advance Authorization, SEIS etc.
- Review of Special Value Branch (SVB) submissions and analyzing customs valuation for related party transactions
- Identifying and maximizing refund claims under Customs
- Determining tariff classification and Custom duty rates
- Support in departmental on-site audit and responding to queries in customs clearance
- Implementation of CAROTAR 2020 and ensuring compliances thereunder
- Analyzing various incentive policies introduced by Centre and State
- Examining eligibility criteria and suggesting most suitable option basis scheme conditions, investment amount and company’s requirements
- Support in filing application and claiming benefits
Other Service Areas
Health Checks / Due-Diligence
We undertake comprehensive review of legal positions and compliances undertaken by businesses under GST, Customs and allied laws.
We believe that fundamentals of any litigation matter are built in its early stages. Our focus stays on resolving matters for our clients in most effective and favorable manner.
Policy Advocacy Support
We provides advocacy support to businesses with highest ethical standards.
Packaging and Labelling laws
The labelling requirements for packaged commodities in India are governed under the Legal Metrology Act, 2009 and the Legal Metrology (Packaged Commodities) Rules, 2011 (‘LMA laws’).
We device specific trainings modules for companies as well as their employees, vendors and customers.