At NITYA, we believe that fundamentals of any litigation matter are built in its early stages. Our focus stays on resolving matters for our clients in most effective and favorable manner. We pride ourselves at being skilled negotiators and assertive litigators.
Our services include:
- Formulating pre-litigation strategies and crafting plan of action
- Drafting replies to show cause notices, appeals, writs and SLPs before High Courts and Supreme Court
- Appearing before Adjudicating Authorities, Appellate Authorities, Tribunals, High Courts and Supreme Courts on PAN India basis
- Drafting advance ruling applications seeking clarifications on key issues and appearing before Appellate Authority for Advance Ruling.
- Assistance in undertaking proceedings before DGGI, DRI, SVB, Directorate of International Customs and other authorities
- Analysis of Amnesty schemes introduced from time to time and helping clients settling frivolous disputes
Other Service Areas
We aim to work as a business advisor to you, bringing forth the complex matrix of different tax laws in a simple, understandable and executable manner.
Health Checks / Due-Diligence
We undertake comprehensive review of legal positions and compliances undertaken by businesses under GST, Customs and allied laws.
Policy Advocacy Support
We provides advocacy support to businesses with highest ethical standards.
Packaging and Labelling laws
The labelling requirements for packaged commodities in India are governed under the Legal Metrology Act, 2009 and the Legal Metrology (Packaged Commodities) Rules, 2011 (‘LMA laws’).
We device specific trainings modules for companies as well as their employees, vendors and customers.