NITYA | Indirect Tax Bulletin | August 2022 | Week 4
Please click on the below link to NITYA | Indirect Tax Bulletin | August 2022 | Week 4 (Legal Precedents, Other Updates, Articles & Short Videos and Recent News) covering all recent updates.
NITYA I Indirect Tax Bulletin I August 2022 I Week 4
In this Weekly Bulletin, we have captured following:
- Requirement to issue SCN for demanding interest
- Maintainability of application for advance ruling when investigation is undergoing
- Denial of budgetary support claim without assigning reasons
- Levy of GST on transfer of right to cost centre of the same entity
- ITC on lease premium paid
- Amendments in Legal Metrology law for garments or hosiery sold in loose
- Transitional Credits : Who will have the last laugh? by our our Associate Partner, Aasmee Mangla and Associate, Ms. Srishti Yadav
- Upcoming Changes in GSTR-3B by our Manager, Prem Daksh
Hope you find this an interesting read! Please feel free to share your comments / feedback.