NITYA | Indirect Tax Bulletin | July 2022 | Week 2
In this Weekly Bulletin, we have captured following:
- Application of Supreme Court’s suo moto limitation extension order to GST refunds
- Absence of proper Show Cause Notice
- Supply of system with installation thereof – Composite Supply v. Mixed Supply
- Notice for stakeholder’s consultation on changes in GSTR-3B
- Work from Home for employees of SEZ Units
- Inverted Duty Structure – Anomalies Removed, But Is It Enough? by our Partner, Deepak Suneja and Associate, Mr. Shivam Malhotra
- Interest on ITC – Retrospective Amendment and Journey Ahead! by our Partner, Dharnendra Kumar Rana, Managing Associate Mr. Sourabh and Executive, Mr. Rishabh Galhotra
Please click on the below link to NITYA | Indirect Tax Bulletin | July 2022 | Week 2 (Legal Precedents, Other Updates, Article and Recent News) covering all recent updates.
Hope you find this an interesting read! Please feel free to share your comments / feedback.