NITYA | Indirect Tax Bulletin | July 2022 | Week 4
In this Weekly Bulletin, we have captured following:
- Applicability of Supreme Court’s suo moto limitation extension order on period of condonation of delay
- Non-grant of opportunity of hearing
- Impact of Supreme Court judgement on recommendations made by GST Council
- E-invoice applicability limit reduced
- Canteen facility at workplace – food for thought remains by our Partner, Deepak Suneja and Associate, Ms. Swati Goyal
- Duty Credit Scrips – Long Awaited Closure by our Partner, Dharnendra Kumar Rana and Associate, Ms. Srishti Yadav
Please click on the below link to NITYA | Indirect Tax Bulletin | July 2022 | Week 4 (Legal Precedents, Other Updates, Article and Recent News) covering all recent updates.
NITYA I Indirect Tax Bulletin I July 2022 I Week 4
Hope you find this an interesting read! Please feel free to share your comments / feedback.