NITYA | Indirect Tax Bulletin | May 2022 | Week 2
In this Weekly Bulletin, we have captured following:
- Claim of GST paid by ITC utilisation under reimbursement policy of Western Railways
- Levy of GST on electricity charges recovered by lessor
- Refund of Education Cess and Secondary and Higher Education Cess
- Refund of customs duty paid twice due to glitch on ICES portal
- Extension of due date of GSTR-3B
Short Payment of IGST on imports – Customary to recover, but why dispute Credit eligibility? by our Partner, Mr. Deepak Suneja, Managing Associate, Mr. Rohit Kumar, and Executive, Ms. Sarita Mehra.
Please click on the below link to NITYA | Indirect Tax Bulletin | May 2022 | Week 2 (Legal Precedents, Other Updates, Article and Recent News) covering all recent updates.
Hope you find this an interesting read! Please feel free to share your comments / feedback.