Incentives available to taxpayers in Himachal Pradesh under Industrial Investment Policy 2019
The Himachal Pradesh Government has introduced Industrial Investment Policy 2019 (‘Scheme’) vide Notification No. Ind.-A(F)2-2/2019-I dated August 16, 2019. The Scheme covers varied enterprises ranging from Large to Micro, Small and Medium; and different sectors like handlooms, handicrafts etc. The Scheme grants significant financial incentives to new units set up as well as existing units undertaking substantial expansion post August 15, 2019.
The Scheme outlines multifarious benefits for eligible enterprises. An illustrative list of such benefits, is given below
- SGST reimbursement
- Subsidy towards cost of preparation of detailed project report and obtaining certification
- Incentives related to allotment of land and industrial sheds
- Concessional rate of stamp duty and registration fee
- Interest subvention
- Assistance for transportation of plant and machinery
- Transport subsidy
- Concessional rate of electricity duty
- Assistance to encourage water conservation; compliances of environment, health and safety standards
The key features along with prominent incentives available under this Scheme, have been discussed in the attached document.
For complete details about all available incentives, please refer the attached notification.