NITYA | Indirect Tax Bulletin | May 2022 | Week 4
In this Weekly Bulletin, we have captured following:
- Rejection of output refund claim due to incorrect reporting in GSTR-3B
- Denial of ITC due to retrospective cancellation of suppliers’ GST registration
- Mandatory adherence to pre-SCN consultation
- Qualification of Manager of fresh issue of securities as intermediary
- Ban on forceful recovery of tax during search, inspection or investigation
Please click on the below link to NITYA | Indirect Tax Bulletin | May 2022 | Week 4 (Legal Precedents, Other Updates, Article and Recent News) covering all recent updates.
Hope you find this an interesting read! Please feel free to share your comments / feedback.